Raceview State School P&C Association
The Raceview State School P&C Association are valued members of the school community who work closely with our Principal, Mrs Davies and the teachers to:
- Support school events
- Organise and volunteer in the Tuckshop
- Organise, run and volunteer at fundraising events
- Identify important issues happening at our school
- Run and oversee the Out of School Hours Care (OSHC)
- Run and manage the Swim Club
- Consult on school decision making across a wide range of areas
Not only will you be supporting the school community but you will be supported by the school community. You can learn new skills, and gain a clear understanding of how the school operates. This is a great opportunity to share in the school’s decision-making process and shape the future.
The work you do is appreciated, needed and fundamental to the development of a successful school community.
P&C Meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 6.30pm. The meetings are held in the school's Staff Room in the Admin building. All parents are welcome and encouraged to come along.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org